We’ve worked really hard this year. We launched an updated brand, developed a new website, and helped grow our sales pipeline. So if you deem us worthy of a spot on your nice list, here is what we would like:
- A marketing team member who is highly creative, super organized, a great writer, presenter, and graphic designer, and knows all the latest technology
- Or maybe a unicorn
- A dress code policy change to allow sweats if the temperature drops below 60° (that’s cold to us in south Louisiana!)
- Even more qualified opportunities in our pipeline
- Wine (of course)
- An office puppy named “The Boss” (“Sorry I’m late for the meeting, I needed to take The Boss for a quick walk.”)
Also, we know you have a lot on your plate right at year-end so if you need any help understanding the latest pending and enacted tax law changes and how they might affect you and Mrs. Claus, we’d be happy to help you out.
P&N’s Marketing Team
Today is an exciting day. We are taking a new step in our crusade to help empower marketing and technical professionals alike in the accounting, legal and A/E/C industries in business development and firm growth.
As a lean marketing department supporting a professional services firm of 450+ team members, we understand firsthand many of the obstacles to growth encountered by firms today. Technology changes faster than marketers can keep up, the needs of our doer-sellers continue to increase, and our own roles continue to evolve.
Regardless of how fast things change, we love the people we work with, the work we do, and the challenge of it all, and we are passionate about sharing our lessons learned with others in similar positions.
Here’s what you can look forward to in the POUNCE blog:
- Firsthand insights from our own successes (and not so-successes) in helping create and support a growth culture
- Ideas and best practices on how to maximize your impact as marketing and business development professionals
- Resources you can pass along to your doer-sellers to encourage participation in the sales process
- Ways we’ve been able to leverage technology to support and streamline business development efforts
If you are responsible for marketing or business development efforts in a professional services firm, this blog is meant for you. We invite you to join the conversation. We welcome your thoughts, comments, suggestions and questions.
Thank you for reading!
The POUNCE Team